WELCOME TO MY NEW WORLD OF WEBBLOG.Help me in making this blog better by your comments.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Business Quotes by the Businessman Carlos Slim Helu

When you live for others' opinions, you are dead. I don't want to live thinking about how I'll be remembered.
Carlos Slim Helu


I've always said that the better off you are, the more responsibility you have for helping others. Just as I think it's important to run companies well, with a close eye to the bottom line, I think you have to use your entrepreneurial experience to make corporate philanthropy effective.
Carlos Slim Helu


In this new wave of technology, you can't do it all yourself, you have to form alliances.
Carlos Slim Helu

2 comments:

  1. yes , we have live by our own opinion not for others wish what to do , you live for yourself not for others .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Yasin for your comment. keep visiting this blog.

    ReplyDelete